Here’s the info you need to know, in a nut shell:
- I’ve closed over 140 properties - I’ve stopped counting! = Experience!
- Over half for full price! = Superior negotiating skills!
- Over half were under contract in 30 days or less! = Effective marketing programs!
- I have the experience to know how to get it done effectively – i.e.; for the most money, in the least amount of time and with the least stress.
- I’ve been the 2nd and even 3rd broker on some homes. They’ve all sold. Sometimes it takes a fresh approach and therefore the 2nd time around is much more successful.
- I bring value to the deal: I'll make or save you more in dollars and/or time. I know all the ins and outs to get you the best possible deal that the market can bear.
- I’m an independent broker. I’ve been with the franchises and I don’t need their “corporate ways” – they are structured for the best interests of the franchise – I don’t need it. Fact: Buyers don’t care what company or brokers name is on the yard sign. All they want to know is: Is it the house I want, at the price I can afford.
- I operate with honest and integrity. I have a strict code of ethics I abide by (ask me for a copy). It boils down to: do unto others as you would want them to do unto you!
- I’m a full time broker who does this as a business – it is not a hobby or supplement to fill my time. More than 90% of brokers do 1 to 2 deals a year (if that).
- I work 7 days a week. Bet you didn’t know; there are many brokers who don’t work Sundays. There are even some that don’t work weekends at all! How does that work?
- Even though this is a great market – still between 10 and 20% of listing don’t sell. I’ve had 3 in my career (feel free to ask me why).
- I’m not a yes man – you will get my honest and professional opinions and advice – whether it’s what you want to hear or not.
- I work out of my home. More than 85% of all brokers do – even if they have an “office” to go to. It makes my time more effective and have all the tools I need readily accessible.
- I only do full service listing. Some only do “transaction ” brokerage (working to get a deal done). Some only do limited service listings – they rarely work! Full service means: I work for you, as your advocate only! I represent you! I don’t reveal your motivation or any priviledged information. I work for YOU to get you the best terms and price. I’m YOUR broker.
- To sell a house you have to think like a buyer and prepare for the widest pool of buyers in the market at the time. I'll guide you through it.
- Buying and/or selling should not be stressful or frustrating. I’ve assisted many, it should be a fulfilling series of event that moves you on to the next chapter of your life. That is ultimately the goal for every client.
- Some people think time of the year is everything – it's not and it’s usually not the time you think either!
- I’ll provide a market analysis, go over selling and showing do’s and don’ts. I’ll recommend other professionals when appropriate. I’ll guide you through all the forms and date requirements. I’ll be with you all the way through the entire process. I don’t have or use other brokers, assistants or coordinators. Been there, done that. I'm the guy!
So when you're ready to get it done - give me a call!
Feel free to browse the website for listings, reports and other important real estate information. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to Contact Me as I'm here to help in any way I can!
Thanks for visiting and feel free to bookmark this site for future reference,
Realtor, Encompass Realty
Colorado licensed Real Estate Broker and Colorado Realtor
Senior, estate and 1st time buyer specialist